Document Management Software : Improve Productivity, Reduce Risk
It is becoming crucial that all documentation in the Food and Drink industry can be properly archived electronically. Our clients consider a document management solution which will gain control of documents and data, to improve business process efficiencies and meet tight regulatory requirements.
In addition, consumers are constantly seeking lower prices and high-quality products. By implementing a document management system, companies can easily evaluate their business processes to drive down costs while meeting the demands of retailers, whilst maintaining food safety laws and regulations.
DocTech provide a complete, cost effective and scalable solution that works by capturing, storing and indexing documents and data into an electronic central document pool where staff have access to the most current information, which is necessary for a Food and Drink company to run its business operations smoothly, safely and increase profitability. Mobile staff can work as though they were sat in the office with access to all the current information they need.
Easy Compliance with Product Liability Laws and Retention Schedules
When your documents are securely stored in a document management system, you are able to meet retention schedules and contractual risks are reduced.
DocTech Solutions are available either on premise or in the cloud with affordable pricing options to suit your business workflow requirements. Paper documents can be scanned in and retrospective digital documents are imported as part of the install: all the crucial information in one secure system.
We help Food and Drink companies to meet the high and demanding quality standards, controls and strict rules stipulated by various regulatory bodies and laws such as:-
- FSA – Food Standards Agency
- FDF – Food and Drink Federation
- FSMA – Food Safety Modernisation Act
- DAERA – Department of Agriculture, Environment & Rural Affairs
- BSDA – British Soft Drinks Association
- DEFRA – Department of Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- EU Food Law
- Food Safety Act 1990
- The Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2013
Benefits of Document Management
- Leaner and faster processes
- Easy compliance with regulatory bodies and quality standards
- Improved quality and operational efficiency
- Better control over information
- Reduced costs and storage space
- Increased productivity, ROI and profit
- Transparent audit trails
- Improved customer service
- Documents can be viewed within other applications such as ERP systems
- Less need for overtime during busier periods
- Less wasted time searching for documents
For further information about 3rd party integration in the Food and Drink Industry, please view our integrations page: Integrations.