DocuWare for Manufacturing Businesses: Increase Business Productivity & Reduce Costs
Manufacturing has always been a key industry for us. Many of our CLIENTS are accredited to the latest ISO standards and our software helps them to demonstrate the quality of their manufacturing admin processes.
Our main product DocuWare is a fantastic choice for modern manufacturers who want to have instant access to the correct version of document they need at any time from any location.
Why do Manufacturers use our software?
- Create, Track and Control Documents
- Reduce Manual/ Paper based processes
- Full visibility of shared documents
- Bespoke users access rights.
- Multitude of document types handled from drawing, invoices, manuals, recipe sheets, delivery notes, invoices, word, excel and email.
- Version Control of key documents/manuals
- Their clients also benefit
- Some of their contracts require them to have a document management system
- Basic data archive to complex workflow systems available
- Cost per head model
- INTEGRATION into systems such as Finance and ERP
Consider DocTech for your business process improvements
We can offer the most complex level of document management when needed such as full integration into your ERP platform. For more modest requirements, we can provide manufacturers with a document management solution for simple archive and retrieval. This can be for one department or across the company. You can read for yourself why our manufacturing clients chose us HERE.
Whether it’s Tyres ,Valves, Glass, Plastics or Food you’re dealing with, our solutions WILL add value and offer a Return on Your Investment in a matter of months. Available on premise or in the cloud, we offer a variety of methods to work with us such as lease option. But our primary focus is improving your business processes and increasing your profit – the finer details can be handled later.
We understand you don’t have time to waste, so simply contact us, tell us what you want to do or the problem you are having and we will tell you if you we have suitable solutions.
Get in Touch: email@example.com 0161 647 7040