destiny® enables organisations with mobile workforces to get fast returns from high technology at low cost, with little or no training or change to working practices and upfront capital. The destiny® digital pen is based on Anoto Digital Pen and Paper technology and replaces paperwork delays and expensive journeys back to the office with an easy-to-use and energy efficient way of collecting accurate, reliable data from the field and transmitting it back to base in seconds.
destiny® services include digital pens; digitised forms, mobile devices and web-based tools for the efficient collection and management of data from the field, effective job push and allocation, resource management, intelligent scheduling and asset tracking.
destiny® award accolades includes:
• Pickfords win ‘Special Award for Creative Application of Technology’ at the Relocate Awards 2011
• Environmental Product of the Year 2010 with the destiny io2 digital pen; 2009
• Outstanding development in information technology award with client DSV Road
• Docuware wins Best Private Sector Project of the Year award 2009 with the destiny® digital pen
• 2007 Growing Business Awards Technology in Business
• Microsoft’s People Moving Business
• Quality in Construction for Excellence in ICT
• Information Age Effective IT Award
About Anoto Group
Anoto Group is the company behind and world leading in the unique technology for digital pen and paper, which enables fast and reliable transmission of handwritten text into a digital format. Anoto operates through a global partner network that focuses on user-friendly solutions for efficient capture, transmission and storage of data within different business sectors transport and logistics and education. The Anoto Group has around 80 employees, offices in Lund (head office), Boston and Tokyo. The Anoto share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic small cap list under the ticket ANOT. For more information