Securely Store, Retrieve & Control HR Documents
Companies today are constantly examining their HR function with a goal of figuring out best practices.
- Reduce Costs
- Reduce Wasted Time
- Create Efficiency
- Ensure Legal Compliance
HR record keeping is a tricky business. But doing it well can add considerable value to your business in terms of staff morale, productivity and freeing your employees up from searching for information.
Documents created, stored and retrieved within HR departments:
- Employee and companywide documents
- Salary pension schemes
- Company car policies
- Right to work documents
- Training records
- General employee info, ID, Licenses, Next of Kin, Addresss
- Applications and CV’s – the whole process can be automated pushing applicants to do most of the admin
- Annual leave requests
- Sickness and absence
- Salaries and expenses.
All of these documents need to be edited, stored and retrieved in a way that is quick, reliable and strictly confidential.
The key is an integrated Document Management System (DMS) and electronic personnel files. Save costs associated with printed and manual filing and answer colleague and management queries or requests, by retrieving information with the click of a button.
According to the CIPD, some of the biggest challenges facing HR Departments today are Recruitment, Retention & Motivation, Leadership Development, Data Management and Corporate Culture. HR is becoming key to more strategic issues so organisations can best manage and grow their company cost effectively. DocTech can help with this.
Digital HR Processes: How can DocTech help your HR department?
- Increase efficiency and profit within your organisation
- Secure yet simple storage of organisational content
- Multiple file types in one centralised repository
- Access for each employee to their own records
- Mobile access to the information you need from any location
- Reduction of manual and repetitive operations such as holiday request forms
- Easy customisation of access rights – each user has different access permission
- Free employees time to perform profitable tasks
- Enhance compliance with security and audit features
- Create transparency and reduce risk
- Processes and Procedures become seamless with best practice document templates ready for each procedure – e.g disciplinary
Many of our CLIENTS get a great ROI from their system by giving employees access to their own records such as contracts, timesheets, holiday request forms – a simple workflow can save many emails, conversations or phone calls back and forth. Everything is transparent and easy for both the Employee and HR Department.